This post may contain affiliate links
**Saving and Investing Made Easy**
**My Acorns Review**
Saving and Investing Made Easy
Saving money is something a lot of people struggle to do. Yet growing your saving is a must for your overall financial health. We all want to save money but most of the time it just isn’t a priority, especially when you are trying to get out of debt or living paycheck to paycheck.
What if I told you that you could save money everyday and invest it without giving it a second thought? Sounds great right? Well, you can with Acorns.
Acorns is an app/website that helps you save by rounding up all your purchases to the next dollar for seamless savings.
Acorns also lets you invest your money to grow your saving even faster. You simply sign up for an account, link you debit and credit cards, pick your investments based on your tolerance and you are done. Basically, you are saving and investing your spare change, what could be easier.
- Easy one time setup, just set it and forget it.
- Low cost investing. Acorns charges $1.00 per month for accounts under $5000 and .25% per year for balances over $5000.
- Acorns lets you start investing with as little as $5.
- Free deposits and withdrawals
- Acorns gives you 6 different ETF option to invest in based on your risk tolerance.
- Acorns offers a $5 referral bonus for each friend you invite that signs up.
- Their website is not great, I find it difficult to navigate. It looks like they just slapped the app design on a website. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly with a bit of redesign.
- It also requires you to update your card information on their site any time you change or update your online passwords. This really is not a big deal but it is worth mentioning because if you don’t, they can not pull your spare change out of your account.
Overall, I really like the ability to save and invest with little effort and think is a great way to save your spare change, especially if you are the type of person who mainly uses cards to pay for purchases.
Sign up for an Acorns account today to get your $5 sign on bonus!!!!
Please leave a comment to let us know how you like using Acorns.
Sign up for my [eafl id=”372″ name=”Mail Chimp” text=”newsletter”] to get more money saving tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Get your free ebook!!
20 Ways to Improve Your Finances in Under 20 Minutes